With “Patient Lee’s” mission to inform and inspire all 22 million of America’s HCPs with his messages about the healing power of compassion, he has instituted what he calls “Compassion-Based Pricing.”
“Patient Lee’s” normal fees run from $5,000 to $20,000 per keynote.
However, recognizing the financial challenges brought on by Covid and respecting his clients’ integrity, if your budget is below $5,000, “Patient Lee” trusts that, in return for his working within your budget, you will:
- Pay “Patient Lee” the maximum your budget will allow.
- Cover all reasonable expenses related to “Patient Lee’s” involvement with your event.
- Explore whether your organization might have a separate budget for materials that would allow you to purchase a copy of one of his books for each participant.
- Send an email out to your state and national professional association recommending that they consider “Patient Lee” for future events.
- Post a review of Lee’s message and material on your Facebook page and/or send a “tweet” out if you have a Twitter account.
- If you are a LinkedIn member, add Lee Tomlinson to your professional LinkedIn network and post a recommendation there, as well.
- Do anything else you can think of that might result in others learning of the value of “Patient Lee’s” presentations.
We look forward to being of service to your colleagues, patients and most importantly, yourselves.